Wednesday 16 May 2012

14.5.12 - 27.4.12


14.5.12 - went to see Vampirette which was a non event of a theatrical performance - good thing the tickets were completely free.  Before that had a Chinese Buffet and thought I'd be able to get to the theatre on time easily but was delayed due to the silly Manchester City parade which consisted of some uninterested looking footballers on top of a big double decker bus chatting to each other like they were in the smoking area of a pub whilst all their fans showed them love and support. If I were paid a million pound a year for doing a job I actually liked and was worshipped for then I'd think I'd show a lot more appreciation towards the people who fund my mansion by buying my merchandise and tickets.  I'm so glad I hate football - footballers seem very self involved with little integrity and tend to be very ambivalent towards anyone who likes them.
13.5.12 - "One identity globdule enters the fear fog and breaks into separate eyes" - title for a ruined drawing, ruined by over drawing, but see my over drawing at an exhibition of drawings at the Bankley Gallery (opening on the Friday 1st June)
12.5.12 - some head bleats with questions that get forced into the circle of ignoring everything.  Self portrait swirls with indecision of the how to represent oneself and whether I need to be represented anyway - some analysis of the outside world would be handy rather than being snagged on illusionary internal railings.
11.5.12 - slime and brick tentacles never reach the glowing singularity and therefore they'll never press the void switch....
***********
QUESTION:  If a void switch is pressed and EVERYTHING is compacted from an infinitely large space into an infinitely small space - wouldn't the size of EVERYTHING be exactly the same as before?  Infinite.
10.5.12 - Fragments disperse over tangible vectors (foamboard comes in useful and leaves a lovely grid for me.  Will be getting more of this - somehow better than framing - could be worth backing everything I send to people through Etsy onto foamboard as it has a lovely stickiness)
9.5.12 - the gargantuan one eyed confusion - massive organic mess eating it's own internal organs and digesting them into new versions of themselves to support a bloodfull roll of second skin.  It merges with a second triangular head.
8.5.12 - melding into a mountainous region of stretched skin covering holes in the ground full of pools of red something.
7.5.12 - some drawing on the back of an envelope - was attempting to convey an inexpressible form of dread and a mission against creation and reincarnation but visual diagrams made it seem much crazier than it sounds - and it sounds quite crazy.
6.5.12 - went to Camelot Theme Park and though I didn't go on any roller coasters I managed to brave the pirate ship and realised how sickly and horrible it really did make me feel back when I was ten.  To sway back and forth over and over and over - when I was younger it scared me to look down into it's horrible grinding cogs and to slip out of my seat every time it went up.
5.5.12  sold these two voids to Ryan Boyd who wrote this story featured on this wonderfully named website.  Got into a conversation with Mr Boyd through Etsy after he received them and they are now on his wall next to Malevich's Black Square 

These collages are still available for £5 on my Etsy shop - feel free to give them a look and also the A4 prints I have on there.   Everything at a reasonable price and could potentially increase in value one day.  Not being big headed or anything.
4.5.12 - a view screen of a spacecraft which scans the hidden pathways of a bizarre sun.  Watched by the gelatinous black octopus god of the Polygon Empire.
3.5.12 - a tree withering through colours and in a field of dead roses in perspex blocks.
2.5.12 - an uncareful separation and combination of generic scribble.
1.5.12 - before darkness grows deeper and stranger and steps into the blackness of it's own gigantic font.
30.4.12 - very busy day in work - a long queue of people all with their tickets - stuck the tickets in my book to form a living ticket tree which will grow towards more tickets being printed and more enquiries.
29.4.12  - bought a Chinese money cat which now sits on the shelf of my cupboard clawing in potential wealth.  It has very sad eyes which make me feel slightly guilty, like it doesn't enjoy clawing money out of thin air (perhaps because it's an impossible task).
28.4.12 - the monthly planner of April reaches it's conclusion - to be pasted and drawn over in my diary to the point where it becomes unrecognisable texture.
27.5.12 - red biro forms patterns through dark tunnels... possessing nothing more and wanting even less they are simply engraved and then scanned then kept as part of a eternal slide show.

1 comment: