Wednesday 21 October 2020

Hole Punch

It's been four years since I've posted on this blog. It was originally an art blog for my collage work and pattern designs. I stopped writing in at as I reached a point where I was busy writing other things. One of these is a book that's recently been published called Hole Punch. I had a review of Hole Punch where the reviewer kindly did some research on me and discovered this blog and put a link in it in her review. So I decided to update the blog with a post, as it looks a bit embarrassing to have a blog that's not been updated for four years. 

Anyway, here's the front cover of Hole Punch. 

 


There's also a website you can visit at www.holepunchbook.co.uk - each week I'll be adding a new image to the site. It functions as a kind of web comic. Also, if you're so inclined feel free to purchase Hole Punch on Amazon

Thanks very much :). That's a bit of a boring post but I'll maybe be adding better ones later. 




1 comment:

  1. เกมส์ สล็อต สล๊อตออนไลน์ สล็อตเล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง ระบบฝาก-ถอน AUTO 30 วินาทีแค่นั้น สล็อตแจกเครดิตฟรี pg มาแรงที่สุดในชั่วโมงนี้ เนื่องจากว่าระบบของราไม่ต้องโหลด app อะไรให้ยุ่งยาก

    ReplyDelete