Sunday 29 December 2013

Look at these...

Below you'll see about 40 images all roughly 4x4 inches in size.  They are essentially images from the last year printed out and then recollaged into one another.  So my work reproduces itself once again.  Anyone thinking that these small images are all I'm going to do from now on can be rest assured that I'm about to start working on some much larger images.  I have a plan I promise you.  Don't worry.

These tiny little images do help to provide me with a little bit of pocket money so I'll keep putting them together.  These modest sized pieces are currently 99p each excluding postage. 


There are larger images on there too at higher prices but I reckon they are all lost now in a sea of inexpensiveness.  Never mind.  Have a happy new year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment