Tuesday 20 November 2012

15.10.12 - 4.10.12


15.10.12 - some images in this diary are best positioned as landscapes but due to the way I've presented them as one long strip I'm unsure this would work.  However you can see below that this one in particular looks much better the other way round. 

14.10.12 - the pages are very blurry in the middle when scanning them - this is due to the diary now being so think with collages - it's getting to the point where it fill's up most of my bag and is probably 10 times thicker than it was when I bought it.
13.10.12 - pin point pressed and pulled through non holes.  Bleeds through a reverberation and I end up stupider and emptier and something quiet and ignored is screaming in secret silence.  The mountain peak transmits uncertainty and jittering.
12.10.12 - the red peak transmissions from a distance - fear itself - lives and emits - it's tethered to the nowhere through a strand of empty.

11.10.12 - mechanized head trapped between the pinchers of pylons.  It's blurred by static and lack of contrast into some hollow blockwork.  My building where I work is empty and walking around it's building is like walking through an unfinished film set.
10.10.12 - so ingrained in my own style and methods that images are becoming like leafs falling off a tree - like all these copious images are predictable and simply like slivers of my own head falling out - and perhaps every image that fall's out is a braincell being infected with another pointless image of the same old abstraction.  Would I get to the point where everything is erased and replaced by slides of collage and if you drilled into my skull it'd just be full of glue and paper?
9.10.12 - another cell lined up for infection.
8.9.10 - the roundelled pattern wall breaks open and gleaming hell pours in.  Again.
7.10.12 - diagram of a bad evening.  
6.10.12 - something in the sky/ether/above/heaven/somewhere is preying on everyone - forcing them into traps of themselves and boundaries of their hearts.  It steals everything and leaves everyone with no ideas, concepts, desires -just a void they fill with words. 
5.10.12 - hopping in their singular legs to from one point to the next they watch the maze in the centre of the sun and their heads glow with some deep ambivalence.   Like me they don't read any newspapers.
4.10.12 - pooling together of everything organic - the few conscious remains rear their heads and live in the agony of  'no more privacy' - they wish they could just go shopping again.  I've always liked shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment