Tuesday 2 December 2014

VIDA now launched


I've been fairly active on my Facebook group promoting these but have somehow my blog fell by the wayside so I'm just updating you (whoever you may be) on all progress since my last past.

VIDA was launched last a few weeks ago and seems to be going pretty well with plenty of press attention etc.  Though to be fair they are selling some very lovely products not just my own.  It's all very exciting and strange for me to be entering the glossy fashion business but it's also very enjoyable and enriching.  

I got an exciting email today alerting me that the first design pictured has been listed as one of the top 30 products to gifts this season in Fashion Times - scroll down to the third image, just below the torn up jeans and the gold watch.  There it is.  The same image you can see just below. 

For simplicity if you are wanting to buy any of the currently released products I've tied a link in to each image so just click on the image your interested in and it will take you straight to the product. Alternatively feel free to view the full collection here http://shopvida.com/collections/garth-simmons







No comments:

Post a Comment