Saturday 28 January 2012

27.1.12 - 22.1.12

27.1.12 - Schematic of Space Station
26.1.12 - I allow divergent mind friction rearranging recognition.
25.1.12 - Dulls other
24.1.12 skull inside shallow traction dimming
23.1.12 Very happy day at the dentists... Last year I was told by Withington Dental Care  (4th feedback comment down is written by me) that I had Periodontitis - the filling they replaced fell out the other week so I arranged to see a different dentist as Withington Dental Care would likely give me a root canal and charge me £200 and then systematically spend the next 30 years pulling out my teeth.  So off to Burton Road Dentists instead and they said I had no signs of Periodontitis or any gum disease whatsoever and that they weren't sure why they had replaced my filling in the first place... so don't always trust your dentist, especially if they come across as rude, ignorant and completely dodgy.
22.1.12 - Empty cell elements adjusting thought

No comments:

Post a Comment