Wednesday 4 April 2012

4.4.12 - 26.3.12

4.4.12 - nodes of nerves bloodied in highlighted reaction - drowning under a positive glow of health though containing a repetitive uncertainty.
3.4.12 - Stemming from the past - spider limbs connecting architectural non-nuance to previous shambles.  Bricks and archways and connective design - no central body to speak of.
2.4.12 - a stained glass heap of attempts reaching to inaccurate line meetings - the same printers.
1.4.12 - Blocks of everything - though every finite number can be reduced to zero meaning everything can be reduced to a singular sharp point - if that point can be reachable from the block I'm stood on now then perhaps I could send a letter or step into any time or place I like.  If this is achievable through maths then I'm likely to be unable to achieve it - I'm sure that none of my talents can allow me to make pan dimensional leaps - though if a government scientist or alien is reading this I am volunteering to be your test subject.
P.S  Try not to disperse my atoms into little nowheres. 
31.3.12 - finished a very nice canvas image (on an old and slightly warped canvas) will blog about that separately in a day or so.  Went to the Chorlton Green Festival and discovered that some ethical posturing is far too much for me - I perform some very intensive recycling - sending frank stamps to charity, putting every bit of unused paper - no matter how small - into the correct bins... also compulsively picking up discarded cans and bottles off the street... but what I noticed at the Green Festival is lots of very small, thin, malnourished dogs.  One of which was actually trying to eat himself he was so desperate for meat.  I do question forcing anything to be vegan - and also the breast feeding colouring paper may be a little bit much for young children.
Learnt the rules of poker after many years - lost £2... also proved my geography skills are the same as Jade Goody's by thinking that Scandinavia was a country.
30.3.12 - My monthly planner for March is disassembled as everything I needed to do is now done.  It pays to be annoyingly organised.  Even if it is annoying for myself and everyone else.  Also, when do I get paid for it?
29.3.12 - sadly a book cover project I was working on has been postponed for a while.  Hope the author get's better soon.
28.3.12 - cutting up smaller print outs of collages done a few weeks back (see here)  some leftovers used here.
27.3.12 - the past used in the future to reconstruct the present - sometimes my diary works backwards into itself and something I cut up a day or two before gets used again.  Or gets pasted into the day previous.  Past events do get reinvented by memory.
26.3.12 - the red marker from 25.3.12 has seeped through into the page behind it - are all my compositions accidental and my creativity is just a blind falling my limbs flail and hopefully managed to glue something together to something else as I fall down an endless tunnel of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment