Thursday 12 April 2012

5.4.12 - 12.4.12

12.4.12 - crash landed, taken over, synthesised.
It became part of our blood and gave us limited success and limited compassion.
Guiding voices and labels - avoid the people who know all the answers.
Remain subjective we are all a host - it is digging it’s nails inside your face and inside my hands.
Watch out.  The pain was there before you were born and after you died.
Question could be: where did it land first? 
11.4.12 - a suspended blond wig over the many hollows of a brief dying sun.  The above image can in little way be associated with this text.
10.4.12 - went through a short phase of loving gravestones - they stick out organised but crooked like horrible teeth - I used to really like Edgar Allen Poe's gravestone because it's one of the more perfectly shaped traditional gravestones.  If I die wealthy enough to waste money on a really good gravestone I would quite like it to be made of glow in the dark plastic - not sure of the colour but currently I think the best colour for it would be red.
9.4.12 - Procession of line repetition reputation resolution separated colours fragmentary the fractured fragments forced into cubicles two dimension - flat fractal.
8.4.12 - Waiting for a twitchy computer response feeling like a flickering eyelash watching and waiting of the bionic organic the connection between all these interfaces spelling out obvious words.  Two points of isolated time a simple motion of spinning.
7.4.12 - tooth decay is invisible on the offset - I have great white teeth recently due to a clean up at the dentist - my gum disease was a con created by my terrible ex dentist.  Though I can feel bits of junk food accumulate between my teeth sometimes which can't really be doing me any good - the only cure for which is to stick tiny interdental brushes between them which could probably scratch them.  Is anything designed perfectly or are things designed to break down and slowly damage what they are meant to protect?  Dyson Hoovers are the only exception that spring to mind.
6.4.12 - more pulling apart of collages of canvases - some fragments can be seen throughout the next few entries... everything comes in use eventually - except for self absorbed bullies and dictators.
5.4.12 - read my friend Roger's first chapter of his book on a train journey - was worried before hand that I might not like it or that it would needs tonnes of improvement and that I'd either have to be brutally honest or pretend to love it - this has been the case when reading most stories written by friends so I was really pleased to say that it was really really enjoyable to read with some very vivid and funny description and characterisation.  And it has robots in it.  And a goat.

1 comment: