Wednesday 18 April 2012

Etsy shop opening and £5 A5 images available to order.

Finally gotten round to starting up my own Etsy shop - even put together a rather banal shop banner and title:


I'm sure I'll think of a much better name for it later but nothing really sprung to mind immediately - suggestions are more than welcome though I'll likely come up with something better myself at some point, or perhaps just keep with the above because I quite like the simplicity.

The first items I have for sale are black and white prints in the style of the two displayed here - these are all going to be made to order and each will be put together in a different, unique and unpredictable way each time.

The selling price is about £5 including post and packaging.
I am going to branch out into slightly more expensive versions which will include colour.  I've sold two of these black and white versions already - it's possibly the most affordable original art (unless you make your own) on the internet so if you can share this post via Facebook, Twitter or whatever means available to you then I can start sending these images out to people and make just a little bit of money - it'll help my self esteem at the very least.

Anyway enough self promotion (though is it ever enough?)
Click here and have a look - if you can spare a small sum of money then make an order to help save my very slightly endangered confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment