Wednesday 22 February 2012

22.2.12 - 13.2.12



22.2.12 Attempting to create events through concentrating willpower - in the office it's possibly the most you can do to change your life... today I began to believe I might actually win.
21.2.12 - More work and more evenings of everyday tasks ahead - laziness in repetition.  Got new cards delivered by the bank and also ordered some new shoes.
20.2.12 - Back into the ordinary.  Assailed by the constancy of spheres.
19.2.12 - Return from London - minus several useful possessions.  Made up for by lots of lovely new Valentines gifts.
18.2.12 -  My wallet I had since I was 16 was stolen by some very strange middle aged man... due to it containing so many receipts and tram tickets it probably looked like it was packed with money.  Admired the thief's dexterity but also like to imagine his face dropping at his mistake when finding he has gone to a lot of effort for nothing.  Does cause me some minor inconvenience in that I have to order new cards.
17.2.12 - Retrieved my artwork from Four Communications - went to Whitechapel to solve the Ripper murders but turned out I was far too late.  Saw a great exhibition at the Whitechapel Gallery and also at a gallery on Brick Lane called Conte De Fees.  Then I somehow confused Hammersmith with Shepherds Bush but managed to sort the situation out with my rather excellent tube skills.  Also found these wonderful enigmatic stickers 2 = 199.95KR
16.2.12 - caught a coach to London - listened to music and stared out of windows and read my book for hours and hours.... Coach journeys have grown on me.  Like fungus.
15.2.12 What I thought would be a very distressing and painful dentists appointment (the painful part being a scrape and polish) was actually very good due to lots of local anaesthetic which made me realise that without feeling the sensitivity the sounds of dental instruments are like little squeaky robots.

14.2.12 - day off work due to being ill - made a lot of effort for Valentines Day under the circumstances... My brain caught between physical despair and near emotional contentment.  

13.2.12 - Am I making slow and steady steps towards making one massive big change or making a slow scurry into retreat - has the world beaten me or am I in the progress of winning?

No comments:

Post a Comment