Thursday 9 February 2012

8.2.12 - 1.2.12

8.1.12 - You'll perhaps see some familiarity in some of the cuttings displayed.  Last months imagery spliced together into new compositions....
7.2.12 - .....which is typical of me - always regurgitating the same process over and over becoming slightly more complex...
6.2.12 - ....a sign I need to get out more - not due to inactivity but due to the same activities....
5.2.12 - ....though whichever angle I decide to observe my patterns of behavior and steps outside of the mechanism the circle stays in the same place on the same face....
4.2.12 - .... though little thoughts spring into collapsible ideas and little structures form inside of the outside....
3.1.12 - .... and like daydreams on the nightmare public transport they become useless and feel an instant hit of entropy - my brain seems to be less and less able to maintain it's void....
2.2.12 - .... and I feel the building blocks of acceptance crushing me into a submission of future fact....
1.2.12 - ....but I also suspect that my mind is so used to the way it is that I'm able to accumulate and store all my images and ideas into some vast all knowing subconscious... which operates like an external hard drive that I can access at any given point by a rather neat wireless connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment