Saturday 27 October 2012

word formations live immobile over a spinning sameness

Two more images for sale on Ebay.  Click on the titles below the images to have a look, and perhaps bid on them.

sculptured bone cloud formations float still immobile with spinning extensions over the empty...


words live self aware over a pit in the life damaging sameness - sharp and cutting.


These small images are selling quite well so far -  definitely feasible that I can keep producing them and make a small profit in doing so.  Think the idea is to make as many as possible and try to keep them varied and try to make them appear more and intricate but also still try to produce them at a fast enough rate not to worry if they only sell for 99p - though it's hard to do each image any justice if they are rushed so I prefer to just make each one as good as possible in the hope that the world hears about them and eventually bids a whole lot more... so far I've managed to make 30 pound out of selling work on EBay - which is quite good as I'm quite inexperienced at online auctions and haven't quite worked out all the tricks to getting the most attention but I'm happy to be sending out little pictures of the insides of my brain to people I've never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment