Saturday 8 December 2012

dark reflecting vectors out of measure permanent undercurrents eclipsing through terrain defined by glimmers and stares

Four more images about to finish their auction on Ebay late Sunday evening, all auctions start at 99p;

world skin brightens under eclipsing dark reflecting red black 

click here

 Though my pictures are representative of some form of landscape or figures they never always originally set out to accomplish this - so that's why they look like nothing on this earth, making me unsure as to whether they depict some bizarre undefined chaos or some alien landscape.  They tend to include convergences which allow them to come across as something real - or at least that's my intention.  The above could be interpreted as mountain ranges above a sea with the outline of a biosphere under a black sky.  This isn't my exact interpretation but simply one that could be reached.  My interpretation is quite loose and can be worked out through the images title - though people should feel free to make up their own titles - no need to strictly believe that the title I've given the image is the real title, it's just my own interpretation.

Odd that I spend a lot of time translating myself for myself... and doing a really bad job of it.

vectors align out of measure through terrain defined by coloured outcrops

click here

The above depicts some form of conveyor belt.  I had an odd vision about two years ago when I was being pulled along a conveyor belt and was removed from the factory line because I'd been ''asking too many questions'' - I was then promptly dropped off the conveyor belt into the darkness and my mind got lost from the world, I was plummeting downwards into nothing until I flattened out into being a big cinema screen - everyone had left the cinema and the film had finished.  I remember thinking about how much I'd love to get back home so I could shop for shoes and wishing I had corporeal form again.
Needless to say this shook me up quite a bit and even after I got back to my everyday life I began to feel like I was a ball being dropped into a machine full of obstacles... like a pinball... and that despite how much I question I always have to follow my own trajectory and that I have little choice in the matter... eventually the fact I knew I had no free will actually allowed me to understand how to counteract my own aimless velocity.  That with the knowledge of predetermination I could better recognise how to angle myself to avoid unlikable collisions.  It's a bit like that computer game Frogger.

the bone pillar grimaces and glimmers and stares through it's permanent definition

click here

The image above is much more architectural - there are big similiarities between architecture and biology.  It's all structure - keeping things together into one mass through ergonomics.  Structural objects can sustain themselves under quite a lot of pressure and damage from outside elements.  Structure is gleeful and oppressive - but it also allows for a choice between being outside or being inside.  I have to choice to stay in within my structure and act as if the real world doesn't happen and immerse myself in DVD boxsets and a good book.  I can hide indoors and pretend real life isn't happening  I have in the past really given a lot of thought towards hermits - problem is I do like going to the shops quite a lot so it would probably not work in my favour.  Also the main issue with being indoors is that the corners of the room are very mocking and odd... after a while of lying in bed and staring at the wall on a saturday morning I start to feel very annoyed by the walls.  The imperfections and cracks seem to appear even in the most perfect wall - perhaps as a trick of the light... I focus in on the corners of the room and think about all the many things I have to get done and feel unmotivated due to the throb of the wall's corners which seem to hold a very gleeful and ultimately evil presence.  Never actually put these feelings into words before as the experience is very fleeting but it's definitely there;  the universe looking in on my quiet place.

non solid undercurrents bubble randomly and ominous

click here

And once more with a background of green and a landscape like image built over the top... these ones seem to be very popular for some reason - think using green and red in artwork is a surefire way to get someone interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment