Saturday 1 December 2012

jumbled compartments leading to an imploding compression pulling incorrect associations into a puzzle of disorganised self

Ebay auctions ending on Monday evening.

Compartments forced into togetherness leading to a jumbled puzzle of disorganised self
click here
The titles of my images are starting to say a lot more than I could actually explain.  I like that each title is simply a description of what the image is depicting and that it doesn't matter if the title is grammatical, understandable or whether it even sounds good.  The above depicts various separate compartments pulled towards one focal point - like putting all your junk into a box.  I used to be really good at compartmentalization.  Putting different sides of myself into different parts and organizing my mind into something proper and functional that didn't react emotionally unless it was necessary.  Then it all went hideously wrong and all the compartments fell together and got mish mashed and disorganized and I went a little bit weird.


puts displaced contents of cell shell away from it's imploding compression
click here
The thing is when all those compartments get forced together my mind get's really loud and over crowded.... the only way to solve this is to build a new place and eject the contents of those jostling and spilling compartments - send them to a dark corner of my subconscious where they won't get any attention - the equivalent of a home shopping channel inside my mind - every now and again I can turn over to that channel and decide I don't really want anything that's on sale (most of the time... some of it looks very good... if a little bit expensive).

start simplification pulling incorrect associations into circled non face
click here
So if you think that solved everything then your wrong.  Or I'm wrong.  The problem with our subjective opinions is that everyone is equally right and wrong - which is quite distressing as I find a lot of people saying really stupid things - including me.  A better solution could have been devised.  I revised and reorganised quite a lot of myself because the arrangement was simply not working - though that doesn't mean that all my elements fit together into the world perfectly.  Which is good as I'm not sure I'm too keen on becoming entirely enmeshed in the world anyway - it looks sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment