Tuesday 17 February 2015

4th February - 8th February


4th - 5th

On the 4th I have decided to censor an event.  Shall I tell you why?  Is it to protect me, someone else or is there any reason at all?  Am I simply attempting to be mysterious?  Keeping secrets.  Is it a secret worth keeping.  It's not even an actual secret.  Can you trust me?  Can you trust anyone?  Trust is a leap of faith.  If I told you why then there would be no point in censoring it.  Was there a point in censoring it anyway?   It's really nothing exciting.  If it were exciting then I would have something more to say about it.  Except it's a secret.  A very boring secret.  So boring I've written a very long and boring paragraph about it.  Something that isn't even a secret.  It's not even a secret.  It's nothing. 

You cannot trust anyone's online persona.  I am very much enmeshed in such a persona so that me and him are interchangeable.  It's quite horrific.  A very middle class horror.  

This wasn't written on the day it happened.  This was written on the 17th February, almost two weeks after the fact.  That takes some allure out of this project.  It is created from multiple temporal perspectives.  Exciting.  Not.




6th February - 8th February

Discovering that if my life and situations are reduced into that of a sitcom rather than a meta narrative then things are much easier to cope with.  Also was twerked on Friday and it left me feeling oddly violated... like I was being treated as desperate and like I could be any old body without any real consciousness.  A simple affirmation of another's ego.

All experiences should be reduced into sitcom.  At least then they might be funny rather than over analyzed.  Unless it's a really unfunny sitcom.  Humour is apparently very subjective.

No comments:

Post a Comment