Wednesday 25 February 2015

February 18 - 22nd


18 eighteen - 19 nineteen  .02 two  ..............................................

Like tracing paper I've never utilized my surface is transparent but the inside is unreadable.  Under thin skin I have angry tainted cells and scuttling or spiraling personality defects.  The biggest defect of all has yet to be labelled.  Some have called it egomania or narcissistic personality disorder and some have called it schizotypal personality disorder... although in truth none of these people have been professionals and have merely been trying to insult me.  So I wouldn't really put much faith in their opinions.   

I could have a rant now about how the categorization of people's personalities is bad.  How labelling "disorders" or other negative language attached to "illness" does nothing for the self esteem of the subject.  I could rant about that but I'm not sure if I'd be right.  I simply don't have the faith in the prowess of my writing to convey what I actually think.  Though I do know that disorders are changeable.  That in the past I have disorders that no longer exist because they were part of an organic space time movement rather than a fully functioning reliable fixed object.    
 
My workload in the office has quadrupled both at home and at the actual tangible office of Siemens.  So I have been quite tired but also very motivated.  I am motivated to quadruple my work at home to an even larger extent and I am motivated to leave Siemens and all forms of employment forever.  I am better than this.  

YOUR EGO MANIA SHOWING GARTH SIMMONS.   I DESIGNATE YOU AS HAVING NARCISSTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER.
I AM A GHOST AGENT OF 
THE MENTAL HEALTH AUTHORITY  
I HAVE READ YOUR FACEBOOK POSTS AND THIS BLOG AND FURTHERMORE I HAVE BEEN ANALYZING THE PROCESSES WITHIN YOUR MIND/BRAIN WHICH COMPEL YOU TO DO WHAT YOU DO.


twenty 20 - twenty one 21 - twenty two 22 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I feel that there are two of me.  In order to understand the attack from mental health ghost agent yesterday I listened to various documentaries and looked at classification charts.  Though i apparently fit into the category of narcisstic personality disorder I feel I have too much empathy for animals and human beings to dangerous or worth worrying about... then I thought about the other aspects on the list.  Then I realized that to analyze me ego with this level of self awareness implies that there is a divide inside me.  That there is the Garth Simmons who writes the ironically 2nd guessingly arrogant posts on Facebook (and this blog) and the Garth Simmons that can talk normally to people in the real world and who most people seem to genuinely like.   One manages to facilitate the other and cancels out any possible mental health "defect".

Why is it that Psychology is allowed to use the most persecutory language to label individuals?

THE CLUE IS WITHIN  THE NAME.  IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOUR DEEPLY INGRAINED AUTHORITY COMPLEX THEN YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE IT.  
WE ARE
THE MENTAL HEALTH AUTHORITY
THE CLUE IS IN THE WORD "AUTHORITY".  YOU NEED TO STOP FIGHTING US AND LET US HELP YOU.  OTHERWISE YOU ARE DOOMED TO AN EXISTENCE OF SELF PUNISHMENT.  YOUR CONDITION IS CRITICAL.  I AM CRITICAL OF YOUR CONDITION.  etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment