Wednesday 27 May 2015

Art on Fashion Interview

An interview for Art on Fashion has been published - also for the rest of this week the blouse with one of my patterns on it is on sale at 15% off.  A lot of them have already sold which is nice news as hopefully I should have some nice commission money at the end of June.  Me and Claude Cat both need more money.  There are more products coming out through this company featuring my work so I'll likely share them as they occur.  They have, in all honesty, been very pleasant to work with.

The image I chose for the interview was the one I thought was least complimentary.  I think I did this to challenge my ego (which needs to be challenged as much as possible) and also because I didn't want to look too posed and cool (because I am not).  Also my living space has done all the posing for me, to do more would just look silly.


I actually prefer this one:




No comments:

Post a Comment